Dances & Classes
First Friday Dance Mix
A monthly dance currently in the Lansdale / West Point area, PA; Hosted by Lynne Stevens and Donna Boyle
- LOCATION: Upper Gwynedd Fire Dept. Banquet Hall, 660 Garfield Ave, Lansdale, PA 19446. This facility has its own plentiful parking lot, with easy street-level access to the Banquet Hall.
- LESSONS: approximately 7:30 to 8:45 pm.
- DANCE MIX: 8:45 to 11:30.
- REFRESHMENTS: Water, soda, and varied tasty munchables!
- COST: $15, includes lesson, dance and refreshments
A Dance Mix that includes West Coast Swing, Hustle, Country Two-Step, East Coast Swing, Night-Club Two-Step, some ballroom -Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Bacchata, Rhumba, and more! Lynne and Donna take turns at the DJ controls. Pre-dance lessons currently include 30-minutes of Hustle and 30-minutes of West Coast Swing.
Upcoming: April 7
Line Dance Mix classes on Mondays, beginning Feb. 27, 2017
through Colonial School District’s Adult Evening School, 201 East Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Classes held in Colonial 4/5 Elementary School Cafeteria. The Colonial Elementary red brick building is on the same campus as Plymouth Whitemarsh High School, ‘behind’ the high school from Germantown Pike. For more specifics and to register, see the Adult Evening School page and click on the text that says, “Click here to view the spring class listing.”: https://www.colonialsd.org/community/adult-evening-school.
- Line Dance Mix, 7 to 8 pm
Experienced Line Dance Mix, 8:05 to 9:05 pm
- 10-week session classes, beginning Monday, February 27, 2017
Line Dance Mix & West Coast Swing on Wednesdays, beginning Feb. 1, 2017
Classes held through Methacton’s Community Education Program, at Arrowhead Elementary School Gym, 232 Level Road, Collegeville, PA 19426
This class started on Wed, Feb 1, but you can still join for the session, if you want. As a 10-week session, even if you miss a class or two, you can catch up or just choose to ‘sit out’ a dance or two.
- Line Dance Mix, 10-week session; 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- West Coast Swing, 8-week session, 7:45 to 8:45 pm